Maupin Endodontics and Microsurgery Mission Statement
Our Mission: At Maupin Endodontics and Microsurgery, our goal is to create a welcoming environment and positive experience for our patients, as well as our team. By raising the bar on clinical, professional, and ethical standards, we have built a practice dedicated to service and quality care. Dr. Maupin and staff strive to achieve the goals explained on the right.
At Maupin Endodontics and Microsurgery, we’re committed to your comfort and well-being as much as your oral health. We can restore your smile with gentle, conservative endodontic treatment.
Whether you are a referral, or are in need of our services for tooth pain, contact our Lubbock, Texas office. Our practice also serves patients in Plainview, Brownfield, and Levelland, Texas, as well as Roswell, Hobbs, and Clovis, New Mexico.
- To continually recognize our objective as an endodontic practice is to relieve dental pain, and to be available to and considerate of those who are in need of our services.
- To remain current in the latest technological advancements, attaining and upholding exceptional technical and verbal skills to ensure a soothing experience for each patient.
- To create open lines of communication so that we may provide an appreciation of endodontics and endodontic therapy, allowing our patients to make informed decisions regarding their dental health.
- To respect our patient’s time.
- To maintain an open dialog with referring doctors.
- To attract like-minded referrers committed to the same level of excellence and high standards of patient care.
6010 82nd St. Suite 300 Lubbock, TX 79424
Phone: (806) 589-3390
Fax: (806) 589-3392
Mon – Thur: 7:30 – 5:30
Fridays: 7:00 –12:00
EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS!